Ladies Lemonade


 What is “Ladies Lemonade”?  The name itself just came to me one day as I was preparing for a get together for ladies in our neighborhood. We had just moved into a new home, in a new subdivision, and I thought it would be a great idea to have ladies over once a month to get to know each other. I posted invites on the community mail box units and it was and to this day is a success! It opened up for many opportunities to get to know neighbors as well as make lifetime friends!

One afternoon as I was making another invitation to post on the mailbox for an upcoming get together, the thought came to me that old saying “when life hands you lemons, make lemonade”. I have taught women’s meetings over the years and my favorite quote has been….the battles you face today may not be your own, but the outcome is. Basically, what that means is when life hands you lemons, make lemonade! It’s up to you to decide how it’s all going to turn out. 

So, on that afternoon I decided “Ladies Lemonade” would be a good name for my blog. Basically, this is here to encourage ladies to overcome and win in life, no matter how bad, how sour or rotten life’s lemons are, it’s up to YOU to turn those lemons into lemonade or allow them to ruin, spoil and make your life sour and bitter.

Join me on this journey. There are many “recipes” for making good lemonade, lets discover and share them together.

Carla Cappetto 

Comments

Popular Posts